Use these callbacks in fullCalendar to respond when:
- Event’s content is about to be rendered: eventRender
- Event is clicked: eventClick
- Event is resized: eventResize
- Event finished been dragged and dropped: eventDrop
- Event is already dropped and rendered: eventReceive
- Event stopped been dragged, but still not dropped: eventDragStop
Added a chapter on how to use jQuery dialogs to create, modify and remove events from the calendar. The source package includes jQueryUI and its CSS so the samples can run out of the box.
This upgrade is free if you already purchased the book. If not, learn more about it and decide if it will be useful to you.
After the next chapter the price will change to $9.99 ($2 increase). Take advantage of the early adopters price.
I just did for a client’s project something like what is shown in the following animation:
I will include the code and explanations in the book in the following days.
Sometime in the next two weeks I will raise the introductory price a little to account for the increase in advanced material. Meanwhile you can still get the book at the early adopters price.
This is for a client’s project but I will include it in the book:
The events adopt the color of external events dropped on the calendar and adjust their duration according to a custom “data-*” attribute of the dropped element.
More about the book …