Use these callbacks in fullCalendar to respond when:
- Event’s content is about to be rendered: eventRender
- Event is clicked: eventClick
- Event is resized: eventResize
- Event finished been dragged and dropped: eventDrop
- Event is already dropped and rendered: eventReceive
- Event stopped been dragged, but still not dropped: eventDragStop
I just did for a client’s project something like what is shown in the following animation:
I will include the code and explanations in the book in the following days.
Sometime in the next two weeks I will raise the introductory price a little to account for the increase in advanced material. Meanwhile you can still get the book at the early adopters price.
This is for a client’s project but I will include it in the book:
The events adopt the color of external events dropped on the calendar and adjust their duration according to a custom “data-*” attribute of the dropped element.
More about the book …